Monday, February 15, 2010

Mrs. Clark Glover again!

We went to a Marriage Conference at the Vineyard church over the weekend. It was a telecast conference, so even though the speaker, Jim Evans, was not on the stage in front of us he was coming to us live from the Gateway church in Dallas. I couldn't think of a better way to spend the Valentine's weekend! We went with Mike & Amanda Love and our dearest friends, Brian & Carrie Biggers. We had so much fun. I have to say that the content of this seminar was the best I've heard over the years, Clark is in total agreement. I couldn't take notes fast enough and wish I had taken more. At the end of the conference they guided us through a covenant ceremony in which we all renewed our covenant vows with our spouse. I am proud to say that after 26 years, I am still Mrs. Clark Glover, and yes, he kissed the bride!

No comments:

Post a Comment